Chicken Pop – 2 to 3 pieces
Cram of corn can – 1 no
Eggs – 2nos
Corn starch – 1 tbsp
Salt – As required
Pepper – As required
- Cook chicken in a pressure cooker
- Drain the stock and in a vessel continue heating the stock.
- Shred the chicken pieces and remove the bones.
- Add the cream of corn to the boiling stock on low fame.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix it.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch powder and mix with water till it gets dissolved and add this to the water and mix it.
- Finally add 2 eggs.
- Use a filter tray and pour the egg into ingredients and keep mixing so that the egg gets cooked spilting over.
- Once the egg gets fluffy and the soup is pretty cooked, turn of the gas.
- Serve in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper or soy sauce for taste.
Note: You can use crab flakes instead of chicken pop.